帖子

精华

积分
楼主
2020-4-15 02:37:41
【资料名称】:2004点球成金    
【资料描述】:

内容简介
  As a parent, you face one of the most challenging—and rewarding—roles of your life. No matter how much you love your child, there will still be moments filled with anger, frustration, and, at times, desperation. What do you do? Over the years, millions of parents just like you have come to trust the Positive Discipline series for its consistent, commonsense approach to child rearing. In this completely updated edition of Positive Discipline A–Z, you will learn how to use methods to raise a child who is responsible, respectful, and resourceful. You’ll find practical solutions to such parenting challenges as: - Sibling Rivalry - Bedtime Hassles - School Problems - Getting Chores Done - ADHD ·Eating Problems - Procrastination - Whining - Tattling and Lying - Homework Battles - And Dozens More! This newly revised and expanded third edition contains up-to-the-minute information on sleeping through the night, back talk, and lack of motivation as well as tips on diet, exercise, and obesity prevention, and new approaches to parenting in the age of computers and cell phones.
  作者简介
  Jane Nelsen, Ed.D., is a licensed marriage, family, and child therapist, and an internationally known speaker. Lynn Lott, M.A., M.F.T., is a therapist and author of more than eighteen books and manuals. H. Stephen Glenn, Ph.D., coauthored the bestselling classics Raising Self-Reliant Children in a Self-Indulgent World and 7 Strategies for Developing Capable Students.
  媒体评论
  “I love your books (personally and professionally). As the mother of an almost-four-year-old and a one-year-old, I am working on incorporating PD ideas into my parenting, and we look forward to starting family meetings soon!” —Janet Frick, associate professor, Department of Psychology, University of Georgia “The Positive Discipline series has empowered me and my husband to be the kind of parents we want to be day-in and day-out in the face of any and all circumstances. What really struck a chord . . . is that the concepts are simply and clearly presented chapter by chapter in easy-to-read language regarding real-life everyday scenarios. Thank you very much for the contribution you have made to my family’s lives.” —Mary S. McMahon “Thank you so much for all of the wonderful parenting tools—we have a much happier family since discovering your books!” —Krista Schelhaas商品详情
  出版社: W. W. Norton & Company; Reprint (2004年4月1日)外文书名: 钱与球: 在不公平比赛中获胜的艺术平装: 320页
  语种: 英语
  ISBN: 0393324818
  条形码: 9780393324815
  商品尺寸: 14 x 2.3 x 20.8 cm
  商品重量: 304 g
  ASIN: 0393324818

刘易斯 点球成金:Moneyball: Art of Winning an Unfair Game(PDF\EPUB两种格式)

【下载地址隐藏】:                    点:回复可见地址
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

上一篇:复盘:对过去的事情做思维演练 陈中 著 孙陶然作序
下一篇:Seeking Wisdom From Darwin to Munger-3rd Edition 芒格
回复

举报

QQ|

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 01:54

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表