22万

帖子

精华

积分
楼主
2020-4-15 09:21:13
【资料名称】:[George_A._Fontanills]_The_Options_Course_Second_E    
【资料描述】:

The Options Course Second Edition: High Profit & Low Stress Trading Methods (Wiley Trading)George A. Fontanills 著
  The Options Course: High Profit & Low Stress Trading Methods
       中文书名: 期权教程:高利润与低压力贸易方法
       作者: George A. Fontanills;
  ISBN13: 9780471668510
  类型: 精装
  语种: 英语(English)
  出版日期: 2005-01-25
  出版社: John Wiley & Sons
  页数: 576
  重量(克): 952
  尺寸: 23.114 x 15.494 x 3.81 cm

内容简介
  Use this invaluable tool to gain a competitive edge and avert bad investment decisions.
  Well-known options strategist and instructor George Fontanills has updated his time-tested and bestselling book, The Options Course. The new edition improves and expands upon the original to help you avoid some common and costly options mistakes. The systematic, step-by-step approach, covers everything from basic concepts to sophisticated techniques and is designed for investors at all levels of experience.
  作者简介
  GEORGE A. FONTANILLS, who received his MBA from the prestigious Harvard Business School, is the cofounder and President Emeritus of Optionetics, the world leader in options education, with offices around the globe specializing in teaching high-profit, low-risk, low-stress options trading strategies (www.optionetics.com). Additionally, George's reputation as "the dean of options trading" has led to numerous guest appearances on television and radio shows across the country. A retired hedge fund manager, he has written and cowritten many books on trading, including Trade Options Online, The Stock Market Course, and The Volatility Course, all published by Wiley.
  精彩书评
  "I have lectured with George at numerous investment conferences. I've seen these audiences captivated and enthralled by George's ability to translate complicated financial concepts down to a basic level. Miraculously, this book brings that same magic to print. I heartily recommend The Options Course to anyone that wants to get serious about managing their own money."--Jon Najarian, President, Mercury Trading, Inc.; Money Manager, PTI Capital Management; syndicated radio personality"I have known and followed George's work and contributions to this industry for years. In my opinion, if you want to learn the ins and outs of options, this is the man to consult. He has unselfishly helped thousands of others and could probably do the same for you."--Bill Williams, Ph.D., C.T.A., author, Trading Chaos: Applying Expert Techniques to Maximize Your Profits"I believe that the cornerstone of everyone's success lies in the quality of their education and steadfast implementation of that knowledge. George Fontanills provides that quality education to those who are willing to learn, and a simple yet powerful method for trading options."--Joe Tapias, President, Trade Center, Inc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

【下载地址隐藏】:                    点:回复可见地址
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

上一篇:Anthony Trongone: 赔率交易Trade with the Odds+ 网站:如何构建超市场交易系统
下一篇:动态交易Dynamic Trading: Dynamic Concepts in Time
回复

举报

QQ|

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 03:13

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表